– Under no circumstances does HeadTilt claim ownership to the content posted here unless stated otherwise. All visual content and images are copyright free or copyright to its respectful owners. If we have not appropriately acknowledged an image source, please contact us and we will rectify this – our intention is not for copyright infringement.
– You are also free to use any work produced by HeadTilt as long as you credit the author and link back to the blog.
– The contents found on this blog produced by its owners and collaborators are merely the opinions of the content creator him/herself and may not represent an overall opinion. We do not intend to convey any kind of disrespect to anyone.
– HeadTilt reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
– Any content found in another website that is linked by us in an article or blogroll is not our responsibility – links often change so we cannot be held responsible if that occurs subsequently to our submission. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or that we endorse the views expressed within them.
– Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commenter / visitor to this blog. HeadTilt will therefore not be held liable for any comment made by its reader. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if they are deemed to be spam, include profanity, contain language or concepts that could be deemed offensive and/or attack a person individually.